Adjust/Close your Leveraged Short/Long Farming Position
1. Adjust your position by clicking the "Action button. Choose "Add" to increase your position.
2. Enter the stablecoin amount to add to your position. The Net Exposure will be automatically adjusted to match your current leverage level. If you would like to increase leverage, use the Net Exposure slider to adjust. You may also adjust the Capital Protection Ratio in one go.
3. Click the "Long Farm" or "Short Farm" button, and confirm the transaction in your wallet, to make adjustment on your current position.
1. Adjust your position by clicking the "Action" button. Choose "Withdraw" to reduce your position.
2. Set the withdrawal token of choice and withdrawal amount in the pop-up. Click on "Withdraw" and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
If the withdrawal percentage is 100%, the position will be closed. If the position value is close to US$200 (for Cronos) or US$100 (for Fantom) after withdrawal, the position could be easily capital-protected (i.e. position closed by our Capital Protection Bot and a $10 fee (for Cronos) or $5 fee (for Fantom) to be charged). As such, we do not allow any withdrawals that would result in a net value below US$200 (for Cronos) or US$100 (for Fantom).
1. Close your position by clicking on the "100% Close" button.
2. By default, the 100% close option will return you the original token of principal in Leveraged Long/Short, i.e. USDC in this case. Any CRO tokens in your positions after debt repayment will be swapped to USDC and return to your wallet. Please bear in mind that there are transaction & price impact during this exchange process.
Click "100% Close Position" and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
If you would like to minimize the cost of trading fee and price impact, you can click on "partially withdraw" to switch to Minimize Trading module. You can also decide how much to withdraw if you no longer want to withdraw 100% of your position.