Open a Leveraged Short/Long Farming Position
1. Go to the Home / Strategy page and click the "Leverage Short/Long" tab
2. Choose the desired DEX
In this example, we are choosing VVS.
3. Decide whether you would like to take a long or short position of CRO
Short farm: earn via Price Effect when CRO goes down, and vice versa
Long farm: earn via Price Effect when CRO goes up, and vice versa
4. Input the principal amount in terms of stable coins (USDC), adjust the net exposure to CRO (Long/Short)
The maximum Net Long position on CRO for a Leveraged Long Farm is 2.5x long under 5x leveraged yield farming, i.e. you initially hold a net long position on CRO that is equal to 2.5 times your principal.
The maximum Net Short position on CRO for a Leveraged Short Farm is 1.5x short under 5x leveraged yield farming, i.e. you initially hold a net short position on CRO that is equal to 1.5 times your principal.
5. Set the desired capital protection level and target price, then Single-Click the "Long Farm" or "Short Farm" button on the lower right hand corner. Approve the transaction in your wallet.
You may adjust the target investment days to generate different yield curves, mouse-over to view graph details of the interactive simulator.
6. After the farm is opened, the status of the farm is shown in the portfolio bar under the "SHORT/LONG" section. To view more details, click on it to be brought to "My Positions".
You will see the Entry Price, Current Price, Liquidation Price, Profit and Yield here.